More love pours in from the East Coast in this week’s episode! NYC’s incredibly talented Sean Hanna drops one of the grooviest mixes we’ve heard in a while for his Electric Retox debut. Featuring over 66 minutes of Disco House, House and straight-up Disco jams, this mix weaves between Disco and House in a way that shows both the escapism and optimism of Disco music. Grab your glammed up glitter shoes and head to the dance floor ’cause the music’s always loud in Studio 54!
Think you got a mix that should be featured as one of our episodes?
Email us the link to your 60min set: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Sister Sledge – Lost In Music (The Revenge Rework)
2. Grace Jones – Pull Up To The Bumper (Joey Negro Bumper To Bumper Mix)
3. Jimmy “Bo” Horne – Spank (12″ Mix)
4. Moon Runner – Clinton Track (Original Mix)
5. Escort – Temptation (Darshan Jesrani Dub)
6. Naked Music NYC – It’s Love (Joshua’s Mo’ Musique Vocal)
7. The Juan MacLean – Feel Like Movin’ (Original Mix)
8. Fred Everything feat. Jinadu – Searching (Deetron Remix)
9. Boe & Zak – Looking For Love (Original Mix)
10. Octave One feat. Ann Saunderson – Black Water (Full Strings Vocal Mix)
11. Beyoncé – Formation (MikeQ Remix)
12. Bright Light Bright Light – How Will I Know (Whitney Houston vs. Kinetic Cover)